Wilson Combat Spec-Ops 9 - SOLD!
This is one of the very last Spec-Ops 9 pistols built! The test target is dated 6/17/15 which is after the date Wilson Combat announced they would no longer accept orders or build more Spec-Ops 9 pistols that weren't already in the build process.
I had planned to keep this one but I've had it for 2 months now & still haven't gotten it to the range. Too many guns & so little time to shoot! Here are the details pasted from the Wilson Combat before it was deleted:
- The Spec-Ops 9 ffeatures a lightweight polymer frame that accepts double stack magazines by Wilson Combat. The polymer frame is light, yet very durable. The firearm has a 4.6" barrel and a guaranteed accuracy grouping of 1.5" at 25 yards! This pistol only weight 29.6 oz empty.
- Mid-Size Polymer Frame with Fully Machined Stainless Steel Rail Insert
- 20 LPI Checkered Frontstrap
- Concealment Bullet Proof® Beavertail Grip Safety and Spec-Ops Ultralight Hammer
- Bullet Proof® Thumb Safety
- 3 ½# - 4# Crisp Trigger Pull
- Contoured Magazine Well
- Starburst Grip Pattern with Textured Grip Radiuses
- Countersunk Slide Stop
- 4 1/4” Thin Profile Carbon Steel Slide
- Spec-Ops Lo-Profile Rear Sight, Inline Dovetail Improved Ramp Fiber Optic Front Sight
- 4 1/2” Stainless Match Grade Barrel, Hand Fit
- 30 LPI Slide Top Serrations
- Carry Cuts / Ball Endmill Cuts
- 16 Round Magazine Capacity
I tested this pistol in one of the fine Ritchie holsters I keep in stock. It works fine with only a very small portion of the trigger guard not covered due to it's shape. That would allow the same holster to be used with the Spec-Ops 9 & 1911 pistols.
Priced at $2850. Call Joe at 601-953-6615 to get your hands on this special pistol!